Choose two of the following videos and read the accompanying information, then answer the questions in green below:
GM Ignition Issue - http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/gm-ignition-switch-recall-congressional-investigation-general-motors-22872803
Cybernet Fraud/Huntington Bank - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzBYGOjgSKk
Volkswagen Emissions Scandal - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwihraTugPzRAhXJ8YMKHd1RAU8QtwIIIDAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmoney.cnn.com%2F2017%2F01%2F09%2Fnews%2Fcompanies%2Fvolkswagen-emissions-scandal-arrest%2F&usg=AFQjCNG7RPU_k0SoGq3dSUzJ0gQIGsBH_A&sig2=2wP4BOBpv13_0m55GhPFCw
Mylan EpiPen Price Hike: http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/mylan-execs-gave-themselves-raises-they-hiked-epipen-prices-n636591
Wells Fargo Fake Accounts: http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/los-angeles-sues-wells-fargo-bank-over-sales-tactics-440282691574
NFL Concussion Studies: http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/03/24/league-concussion-research-investigation-flaws and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtj0MMxCj8
For both videos watched, answer the following questions (you may do additional research on the topic to assist):
1. Briefly describe the situation. What action occurred that was perceived as unethical?
2. What operations topics (choose at least 2) are involved with this action? How do they relate to this topic?
3. From the business perspective, how could you argue for the company's actions?
4. What argument could you make against their actions? (What harm or injustice was caused to others)
5. In your opinion, did the company intentionally do something unethical? Why or why not?